Assertiveness and Emotional Intelligence Training
The course seeks to assist the participants achieve the following objectives when adequately covered:
- Understand emotional intelligence and why it is important to personal and professional success.
- Recognize principles of EI you can use to increase your level of emotional intelligence.
- Learn how to communicate assertively
- Listen to and employ your emotions for better decision making.
- Understand feelings and emotions and how they affect behaviour
- Use your energy and enthusiasm to motivate others.
- The emotional intelligence concept and why it is important
- The principles of emotional intelligence
- The habits of emotionally intelligent people
- Behaviour and emotional intelligence
- The importance of self-knowledge and self-awareness
- Understanding feelings and emotions, and how it affects behaviour
- Methods and techniques to enhance self-awareness
- The impact of emotional intelligence on life and work
- Assessing own emotional intelligence skills
Most of the session modules will include practical sessions and role plays that are recorded and reviewed.
The training takes 2 full days